[elky] How hot is it? Well here is a snapshot from Wunderground...

  • From: Robert Adams <elcam84@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: elky <elky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 14 Jul 2011 17:23:20 -0500

                       Well it's 111* and a heat index of 122*. So next time
someone thinks it's a dry heat here they don't understand what "dry heat
is". You go by dew point not humidity because as it's name says it's
relative to the temp. The dew point is 70* and anything over 60* is
considered humid.

                     And last night we set a record high low temp of 85*.

                     I don't want to hear any complaints about winter. Come
and stay here for a few weeks and you will appreciate the cold.

                        Robert Adams

               [image: hot.jpg]