[elky] Re: Here's more bad news for older engines

  • From: Robert Adams <elcam84@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: elky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 11 Mar 2011 14:22:34 -0600

             Yeah bad stuff. Wish I was a corn farmer... It's a lucrative
business. You can work 2-3 years with a decent crop and size and land and
retire and that's figuring in buying your harvesters...

                  Maybe I should turn the back yard into a farm... Sandy
soil and most anything will grow just a matter of water... An excuse to
drill a 150' well. High water table here next to the lake.

                    Robert Adams