[elky] Re: Happy Thanksgiving, was: Re: Elky on Rt 66, 59 Stewed Hawk

  • From: Robert Adams <elcam84@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: elky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 22 Nov 2012 19:34:36 -0600

              Weather has been really nice all week here. High 70s and low
80s yesterday and today. Had the cats outside most of the day. Cooked some
beef ribs on the grill and ate before Geri headed to the airport.

              Watching all the leaves fall and start to pile up and decide
what to do with them. Need to gather them all up and dump them in the
neighbors garden. They don't breakdown when mowed just builds up until the
rain makes a mess out of it.

                   Robert Adams