[elky] Re: Fwd: Lean light on the El Camino

  • From: John Christensen <johncgg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: elky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 27 Mar 2011 18:00:49 -0500

Changing gears..... In the interest of more focus on the El Camino. We have
decided to keep the Pathfinder, because it is truly a Winter Warrior. I can
sell the Monte Instantly, and it's worth more in the market. I'll start at
$3000. The pathfinder is only worth 1700 in trade. I can use the money to
fix the head gasket on the Pathfinder and continue to own the most reliable
car I ever had. I'll only be driving it 7 minutes each way to work, and it
will last me longer than the Monte with it's age showing a lot more each
day. 2 projects just stretches my resources too far.

I am getting ready to list it on Craig's List right now.

We will probably get a new Mini with bumper to bumper warranty, low
financing, and no frills. We just love those little things. One of Cindy's
favorite cars we ever had was the 86 Chevette 5 speed. The other was a 1992
325i 5 speed. The Mini is the Combo of the 2.

 I'll still have the Pathfinder to haul drums in too! It's unanimous with
the family now.

JC