[elky] Re: Fail is a gross understatement

  • From: STILLFRANKSFAULT@xxxxxxx
  • To: elky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 25 Oct 2011 09:13:37 -0400 (EDT)

OMG, they are going back in time to covered wagons. The front end is not
triangulated, would collapse on first bump. I just don't get it. Is that a
plastic bag window? I see no redeeming qualities here.
 Strangely enough looking at it makes me want to wear my pants half  off.

Smokey Mt Frank

In a message dated 10/25/2011 9:00:55 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
rbuck@xxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

I think the idea might be to add some poles to the  front and use it like a
rickshaw...with  stairs.

JPEG image