[elky] Re: Elky on Rt 66, 59 Stewed Hawk

  • From: John Christensen <johncgg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: elky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 9 Nov 2012 04:00:15 -0600

++++ ~~~~ Ray

I like the Hawks.... That one was the right color to speak to you. I would
run. didn't I send you a link to the one that was for sale by me once? It
was reasonable, and original. My uncle had a red one.... an Ambassador?
Can't remember now. My cousin still has it. All original Colorado rust
free.

I am working on having canvas prints everywhere since I re-did the first
floor.

Did we ever get an introduction from the subject of this thread. I seem to
remember several replies asking for one.

Thanks,
JC