[elky] Cort Update

  • From: John Christensen <johncgg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: El Camino List <elky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 8 Nov 2011 11:09:26 -0600

This is from Facebook:
Cort Stevens <https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1300282613>
‎* TUESDAY TWIST = (Seems appropriate to use my "daily theme"....)
I appreciate the support, well wishes, thoughts/prayers, no doubt...THANK
YOU! As you may've seen in my sister's updates yesterday, the
catheterization went fine; I'm just in a heck of a lot of pain. The surgery
has been postponed until Friday due to an emergency heart transplant. I was
disappointed, but I'm OK with it. It gives me a chance to recover/relax
from the cath & accomplish a few things. I PLAN to visit the groups/message
boards & "catch up" on Emails & Facebook messages/posts; however, I cannot
promise I'll get to everything....