[elky] Re: Chicago Auto Show

  • From: Mary McCarthy <printces@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: elky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 17 Feb 2010 09:38:37 -0800

Chrysler is building nothing but junk and the dealers couldn't care less if it doesn't run. Talk to anyone that owns a '06 or later about their electrical problems. Nice to look at, PITA to own.

Temptation ............. I drive pass a Chrysler dealer every couple of days, and there is a line of about six new Challengers. All different colors. Love that retro look.
 I should take a picture.
-Smoky Mt Frank-
In a message dated 2/17/2010 8:37:00 A.M. Eastern Standard Time, wheelsolias@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:

    My husband liked the Camaro pics. Ever since his ’98 died, he’s
    been bugging. He wants a blue one.