[elky] Re: Chase Investment Services Representative

  • From: Chris Lindh <chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: elky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 10 Mar 2011 12:33:37 -0500

Good news, congrats to him.  The 7 test is a bear (CPA & the bar are
worse).  I used a software based study program to pass (in '98).  They
guaranteed you would pass if you got 90 or above on all the practice tests.
I did and scored an 80 (passing is 70).  The good news is most of what he
learned to pass the 6 will carry over.  The bad news is you have to learn a
bunch of material you will NEVER use, like municipal bond calculations,
stock options, etc.