[elky] Re: Boise roadster show

  • From: Ray Buck <rbuck@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: elky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 20 Mar 2010 20:33:03 -0600

Apparently someone thinks it is. There were several cars there that looked like they'd been built in a barn with sheet metal left over from a train wreck. But there were some very nice cars, too. Beauty is in the eye of the beer holder, I spose.

Sent from my Dreadnought using that barely tolerable Thunderbird email program

WTF???  That is an unusually ugly piece of... is that a car?