[elky] Re: Body Mount hardware

  • From: Ray Buck <rbuck@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: elky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 03 Jul 2011 10:05:34 -0600

I think this is the info yer lookin for:
http://www.chevyasylum.com/85monte/85monte12.html

GM used ten M10x1.5x80 and two M10x1.5x55 bolts for the body mounts.
The bolts are 10mm in diameter with a 1.5 thread pitch. The last number is the length of the bolt in mm. "

hth,

On 7/3/2011 6:16 AM, Chris Lindh wrote:
I am not aware of where you can buy the bolts/washers/nuts as a kit, I
would take them to my local hardware store and replace them with grade
8 if possible (OE are metric?).  Online you could try
http://www.mcmaster.com/

On Sat, Jul 2, 2011 at 9:37 PM, John Christensen<johncgg@xxxxxxxxx>  wrote:
I just bought the rubber body mounts for the Elky. There was a 10% off, free
shipping code in my email today. So I pushed the button.

I want to buy all new hardware for them. I have looked through the emails
for all of your recommendations but I am not coming up with what I thought I
saved.

I know Chris had suggestions, or a line on the goods.

Thanks in advance!

1984 El Camino "Elkenstein" 350 TBI
NECOA #042 http://www.myelcamino.net

-List members page (text&  pic links):