[elky] Re: Awake

  • From: STILLFRANKSFAULT@xxxxxxx
  • To: elky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 27 Nov 2012 18:50:10 -0500 (EST)

It's good to be home.......... rest.

Smokey Mt Frank

In a message dated 11/27/2012 4:54:53 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
johncgg@xxxxxxxxx writes:

Just  arrived home. Checking mail and gonna crash in my own bed. Some would
say it  sucks to be me, but I am thankful for every day I wake up above
ground, and I  take it from there. As positively as I can. I have been blessed.

Appreciate the +++++~~~~~  They work.
JC

On Tue, Nov 27, 2012 at 11:40 AM, Mary McCarthy <_printces@sandwich.net_
(mailto:printces@xxxxxxxxxxxx) > wrote:

and I'm just getting caught up.  Feel better John.  Glad to hear the dicey
part is behind you.

Mary

John, I must have missed the previous emails about  whatever is going on-
from what Ive read it sounds as though you've  been thru a lot, I hope you
get to a speedy recovery- Good to hear its  not as painful so far as the
last
time-
Brian

Rules: Please play nicely with others.