[elky] Autorama photos

  • From: Ray Buck <rbuck@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: elky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 10 Mar 2010 08:50:22 -0700

I finally got thru editing and "html-ing" the Autorama shots from last weekend

http://www.chevyasylum.com/cruisin/cruisin2010/20100305/Welcome.html

Good thing.  I have a day to get caught up before leaving for scenic downtown Boise Idaho tomorrow.  At least I was able to talk my way into media credentials.

I also put a smaller album on FaceBook: http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?ref=profile&id=1103944527#!/album.php?aid=2056509&id=1103944527  It has some commentary that I don't have on my Chevy Asylum site.

One notable car there:

This car has been owned, raced and shown by the Stags car club at least since 1971 when I shot it at the old Bonneville Raceway just west of Salt Lake City:

It's a lousy photo, but  there's no mistaking that it's the same car.

Ok.  No rest for them wicked, crazy old men.  I gotta get some prints made and into the mail and a buncha other stuff.

Sent from my Dreadnought using that gawdawful Thunderbird email program