[elky] Re: Admin: Yahoo is bouncing messages from freelists.org

  • From: "Rick Draganowski" <dragan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <elky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 21 Apr 2010 22:18:46 -0700

This pretty much says it all. Since I do have a bit of education I alway had antipathy to a group who identified with the below. (Definition from Webster's)

Main Entry: 1ya·hoo
Pronunciation: \ˈyā-(ˌ)hü, ˈyä-\
Function: noun
Inflected Form(s): plural yahoos
Date: 1726
1 capitalized : a member of a race of brutes in Swift's Gulliver's Travels who have the form and all the vices of humans
2 [influenced by 2yahoo] : a boorish, crass, or stupid person

— ya·hoo·ism  \-ˌi-zəm\ noun

Rick Draganowski

(Soli Deo Gloria)

----- Original Message ----- From: "Ray Buck" <rbuck@xxxxxxxxxxxx>