[elky] Re: A coupla new members

  • From: John Christensen <johncgg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: elky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 26 Mar 2011 18:21:44 -0500

Welcome John!

(From John Allan Christensen) AKA JC

Snowed here today in Chicagoland. Sucks that it isn't Spring yet.

Tell us more about your ride John. Link to mine, and on that site, all of
the list members. Click on the Elky List link. For those that are not
listed, don't be shy! send me pictures of you and your ride. I started that
page over 11 years ago, so we could all put faces to the names.

1984 El Camino "Elkenstein" 350 TBI
NECOA #042 http://www.myelcamino.net
1984 El Camino "Elkenstein" 350 TBI
NECOA #042 http://www.myelcamino.net