[elky] Re: 2010 Road Trip plans, IN-MI-OH-PA-NY-MA-NJ-VA

  • From: faithcubsmc2691@xxxxxxx
  • To: elky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 29 Mar 2010 20:56:22 -0400

I have reservations at the Vestal NY Quality Inn with the New York Monte Carlo
Club for the Binghamton NY event, August 6-7!

I am looking at places to stay along the rest of the road trip, including in
Detroit MI ... Boston MA ... Philadelphia PA/Neptune NJ/Baltimore MD ...
Pittsburgh PA....

Anyone have any route suggestions for me to take?

Plans along the way, thus far:

WED, 08/04/2010
...Fort Wayne IN ... lunch ... Jeff (IL & 2G MC Yahoo)
...Detroit MI area ... dinner ... Rosie (several MC groups), Pete (FGMC), etc.

THU, 08/05/2010
...Akron OH area ... dinner ... Jack (FGMC), Steve (ChevyTalk), Pat
(ChevyTalk), Keith A (college), Allen K (college), etc.

FRI, 08/06/2010 to SAT, 08/07/2010
...Binghamton NY ... NYMCC, Jeff L (MCML)

SUN, 08/08/2010 to MON, 08/09/2010
...Boston MA area ...

TUE, 08/10/2010
...Philadelphia PA / Neptune NJ area ... lunch/dinner ... Tony (FGMC), Steve R
(MCSS), Big Al?, Dan G (MCSS), Bob M (MCML), Mike R (MM/MCF)

WED, 08/11/2010
...Baltimore MD ... lunch ...
...Alexandria VA ... dinner, etc. ... family, Pam (ACHA), Katrina (ACHA), Dave
(FGMC)

THU, 08/12/2010
...Alexandria VA ... breakfast/brunch ... family, Pam (ACHA), Katrina (ACHA),
Dave (FGMC)

FRI, 08/13/2010
... Bridgewater VA area ... Heather & family ...

SAT, 08/14/2010
...Johnstown/Holsopple PA area ... family reunion
...Pittsburgh PA area ... cruise night/dinner ... Stan (NMCOA), Scott (FGMC),
Rob (FGMC), Drew (C&G)

Anyone else want to meet up?

Cort | 36swm.IL | "Mr Monte Carlo"."Mr Road Trip" | pig valve.pacemaker
** WRMNshowcase.legos.HO.models.MCs.RTs.CHD = http://www.chevyasylum.com/cort
"Don't make it hard on your heart" ... Tanya Tucker ... 'If It Don't Come Easy'