[elky] Re: *** 07.24.2010 = MidSummer Chitown Gathering # 3 ***

  • From: faithcubsmc2691@xxxxxxx
  • To: elky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 10 Jul 2010 01:15:42 -0400 (EDT)

***

___DRIVE ROUTE___

Road construction along the path APPEARS to be mainly done, so this is a GO...!

If needed, we'll alter the route "as we drive"....

___PEOPLE___

I've heard from several who will be there ... how about YOU?

I know life is busy running a million miles per hour [feels like summer is
already half over!], but it is always good to see friends and meet new
people...so please join us!

___2008 & 2009 PICTURES___

07/26/2008
...MidSummer Chitown Gathering #1
...~65 people

http://pics.projectmonte.com/album/12498

http://www.kodakgallery.com/gallery/creativeapps/slideShow/Main.jsp?token=541103651210:784811621

http://s59.photobucket.com/albums/g285/Lgarrity/7-26%20car%20meet/?start=0

07/25/2009
...MidSummer Chitown Gathering #2
...~20 people

http://s243.photobucket.com/albums/ff261/rocknss04/09%20Elgin%20Monte%20Meet/

Cort | 36.m.IL | 5 Monte Carlos.1 Caprice Classic | pig valve.pacemaker **
NoreastrTrekRT=Aug2010 **
MCs.CC | models.HO.legos.CHD.RadioShows | RoadTrips.us66 =
http://www.chevyasylum.com/cort
"The world rolls by a million miles away" ... James Taylor ... 'Our Town'