[efu-mail] Re: Mailing List, Squad Games & Forum

  • From: "Richard Adams" <develion@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: efu-mail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 25 Feb 2004 21:20:50 +0000

"not 2 be rude but i would find it easier 2 do matches @ weekends cos i have
>more time then. school nights i don't really stay up l8 cos i have 2 get up
>quite early so i prefer week end matches."

I'm thinking of also running them on weekends too. Last time I tried that a
whole 2 people showed, including me. If you want to start a kinda "petition"
or summut on the forums to a more optimal time I'll change it or add it.
Failing that if the games on Monday fail I'll just swap anyway. Ideally I'd
like the two monday sessons (7-9 GMT/7-9 EST) and then 2 saturday ones at
thesame times.

p.s. I sent this to everyone so you all hear

This is evolution. The monkey, the man and then the gun.

Are you going travelling? Help us to find the 100 best internet cafes in the
world. Click here for more details [1]and you could win £250 and a digital
camera!

--- Links ---
   1 http://g.msn.com/8HMBENUK/2746??PS=