Re: [ee_shoppahs] Virus check

  • From: Dave VanHatten <david@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "ee_shoppahs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <ee_shoppahs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 16 Jul 2010 17:24:38 -0500

Yeah, I hit the weird link too, shame on me :(

Ken Stern wrote:
I should have known better, but I clicked it.

Sent me to a site to buy pharma from Canada - so no harm done.

At 04:37 PM 7/16/2010, don phillips wrote:
Yes, a weird cryptic link came thru earlier. There was no additional text, so I assumed it was a site that would try to take over my computer if I clicked on it. Like Drew, I deleted it.

Don

On Fri, Jul 16, 2010 at 2:32 PM, Ron Havlovick <rghavlovick@xxxxxxxxx <mailto:rghavlovick@xxxxxxxxx>> wrote:

    Is anything coming up weird when I reply to ya'll.
    I am doing this from work, last day, so let me know.
    I wanna make sure it did not come from my home PC.
    Thanks
Ron