Re: [ee_shoppahs] NorCal

  • From: J Fields <j.email.fields@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Nick Collins <ncollins3@xxxxxxxxx>, ee_shoppahs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 15 Jul 2010 09:55:20 -0700

I recommend these places close to Lawrence Expressway
and Central Expressway as close to people:
Pizza and Subs
http://www.yelp.com/biz/tasty-subs-and-pizza-sunnyvale-3

Salad bar, only meat in chinese chicken salad, chilli, turky soup, clam chowder:
http://www.yelp.com/biz/sweet-tomatoes-sunnyvale

60 item indian buffet with mango ice cream included:
http://www.yelp.com/biz/sneha-sunnyvale