Re: [ee_shoppahs] [Fwd: Rapid Bridge is hiring]

  • From: J Fields <j.email.fields@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ee_shoppahs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 18 Jul 2010 09:23:59 -0700

My contractor friend in San Diego say Rapidbridge has a large
Indian division.

They seem to be a gate array company.

Qthink also had a large Indian division.
Qthink did contracting, but used employees at Qthink
for a lot of contracts and a few contractors.

Here are some salary surveys from that company:
http://www.glassdoor.com/Salary/Rapid-Bridge-Salaries-E271795.htm