[ee_shoppahs] Extra money donated to freelists

  • From: John Laverdier <john.laverdier@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: EE_SHOPPAHS <ee_shoppahs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 26 Jul 2010 11:10:28 -0700 (PDT)

I waited a while to donate the extra funds ($30) sent to me for the list
server, to make sure that we did not owe anything to the old server outfit.

Coast seemed clear, so here is a copy of the receipt to Avenir, who
owns the freelist server.

L8R

John

Hello John Laverdier,

This email confirms that you have donated Avenir Technologies $30.00 USD using
PayPal.

This credit card transaction will appear on your bill as "PAYPAL *AVENIRTECHN".

Donation Details
Donation amount:                $30.00 USD
Total:          $30.00 USD
Purpose:                FreeLists
Reference:              Funds raised go to bandwidth fees, hardware
maintenance, and funding development on the services we provide.
Contributor:            John Laverdier

Recipient information
Donations coordinator:          Avenir Technologies
Contact email:          staff@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx