[eduos] Information about your website/East Bay Technologies

  • From: support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: undisclosed-recipients:;
  • Date: 18 Mar 2002 19:00:27 -0800

In searching for multimedia-content and multimedia related websites/content we
recently came across your site EduOS home page -
http://inf4serv.rug.ac.be/~fcorneli/eduos/, and wanted to let you know it (a
link to your page -similar to a search engine) has been included in our search
engine.

This database/search engine can be searched using MediaGrab!, a new type of
search engine program that we have developed for searching for multimedia files
and websites.

This is not from an email list so you will not receive another email.

East Bay Technologies
http://www.eastbaytech.com

The EduOS home page can be found at:
http://studwww.rug.ac.be/~fcorneli/eduos