[EdSharp] Re: Prioritizing EdSharp development issues

  • From: Jacob Kruger <jacob@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: edsharp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 12 Jan 2017 12:02:42 +0200

Jamal, the closest I come to a bug is the bookmarking system seems to work somewhat inconsistently, so I don't use it much.

Another thing is, say I define a bookmark at a certain point, and, then make code changes before that, the bookmark position is still at the same cursor position it was before, and, it would be nice - if possible - for it to be able to shift with changes above it - if that makes sense?

Besides that, not much else can think of off-hand with regards to changes I would like/need - edSharp is definitely my primary development tool at the moment, working with PHP, javascript and python at times - thank you.

Stay well

Jacob Kruger
Blind Biker
Skype: BlindZA
"Resistance is futile, but, acceptance is versatile..."

On 2017-01-12 04:59, Jamal Mazrui wrote:

What bugs in EdSharp would you most like fixed? What features would you most like added?

Please reply-to-all to this message so that others may react and discuss. I hope that patterns will emerge among preferences of users. This would inform development by me and others.

Jamal

To unsubscribe send an email to:
edsharp-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
with the subject:
unsubscribe
Visit the homepage of the list at:
//www.freelists.org/webpage/edsharp
change your settings at:
//www.freelists.org/list/edsharp
Download EdSharp at:
http://www.EmpowermentZone.com/edsetup.exe
view the archives at:
//www.freelists.org/archive/edsharp
Contact the list admins by sending an email to:
edsharp-moderators@xxxxxxxxxxxxx