[E&D Reunion] E&D Reunion DVD Deadline Extended to next Friday

  • From: Nick Lance <nlance13@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: EDReunion <edreunion@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 7 Nov 2014 06:37:51 -0600

We have extended the deadline to purchase the 50th Anniversary Reunion DVD
(2012 reunion) to next Friday, November 14.  The DVD was created by Norm
Schulze and was the one that was playing on the large screen during our
reunion last month. You can purchase the DVD on our website at
www.nicklance.org or contact Teresa Sullivan at trsullivan905@xxxxxxx.  The
description of the DVD is provided in the attachment.

Nick