[edi581] edi581

  • From: Lara Ezard <lararon@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: edi581@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 25 Sep 2001 22:01:25 -0700

Hello everyone! It's been fun and interesting reading about all of you.
I am Lara Ezard. I am married (11 years) and have two children, a son
Ben who is 6 and a daughter Bethany who is 3. We live in the BIG town of
Byron, also my home town. I have actually been in education for 15 years
as I began in the field as a classroom teacher assistant. I went back to
school for my undergad work (Geneseo) during which time I was married,
building a house with my husband, and working in the residential program
at the NYS School for the Blind (2nd and 3rd shifts allowed me to work,
and attend school during the day). I recieved my certification in
Special Ed. and Elementary Ed. nine years ago and have been back in the
classroom ever since. I have always worked in special education and
continue to love it. This is my last class of graduate work. Horray!!

The past years have pretty much been filled with balancing work, school
and family. I enjoy spending time with good friends, discovering the
world all over again with my children, and probably put too much time
into being obsessively organized.  My most recent trip was to the
Herkimer area in which we mined for crystals and toured Howe Caverns.
Not to terribly exoitic, but a lot of fun!
See everyone Thursday!