[edi581] OJ Simpson Unearths the Real Killers

  • From: JerryTaylr@xxxxxxx
  • To: edi481@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, edi581@xxxxxxxxxxxxx,wcamann@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, devey@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx,Piercerichard@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 13 Jan 2002 23:13:59 EST

OJ Simpson Unearths the Real Killers

New York - Early this morning, disgraced former football player and accused
murderer OJ
Simpson stood on a platform overlooking Ground Zero and announced, "I have
finally
    found The Real Killers. It turns out that they were not, as I had
previously thought, working
    on a golf course or at a strip club. It turns out that The Real Killers
were working in the
    World Trade Center. Unfortunately, due to the tragic events of September
11, we will
    never be able to recover their bodies, or bring them to justice."