[edi581] NYFD Tribute wallpaper

  • From: JerryTaylr@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 16 Sep 2001 23:59:04 EDT

Carl Stresing, a Social Studies teacher in one of the schools I work with
here in Greece, NY, was thoughtful enough to create a collage of pictures
honoring the New York firemen who have been so valiantly working throughout
the recent disaster.  The collage can be used as "wallpaper" on your
computer's desktop.

I placed the picture on my web site for you to download.  You can find it at:

     http://www.greece.k12.ny.us/taylor/NYFDwallpaper.jpg

Jerry Taylor
Technology Integration Teacher
Greece, NY School District
Web page - jerrytaylor.homestead.com

(Note: You MAY have to change the format to "BMP" after you download it.  I
tried putting the file up as a "BMP" file, but it was 1.4 megs.  If you have
trouble converting it, drop me a line.)