[edi581] Final grades

  • From: JerryTaylr@xxxxxxx
  • To: edi581@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 5 Aug 2004 21:24:31 EDT

I've corrected your quizzes and all the work you handed in today. Final
grades are posted online.
Normally, at this point I'd say something like "Please check them over for
mistakes before I send them to the college." But this case is different.
History
has been made! <grin> What do I mean? EVERY one of you ended up with an "A"!
That's never happened before. Congratulations!

I'm going to go ahead and send the grades to the college right now since I
doubt that I'll be hearing from any of you about any necessary corrections.
("Dear Jerry, please change my A to a B.")

I also read through your course evaluations. Thank you for your comments.
Several of you made some excellent suggestions. As always, based on those
comments, I plan on making some improvements next semester. (That's what
teaching is
all about, right?)

It was a pleasure having you all in my class. Please stay in touch. If I can
ever help you advance the use of technology (or, if you want to play GOLF <g>)
drop me a line.

Jerry

REMEMBER THIS QUOTE FROM CLASS:
"Children are the messages that we send to a time
 when we will not be there."

   JerryTaylr@xxxxxxx