[ecidadania-users] Interested to participate in gsoc'13 as e-cidadania Developer

  • From: Himanshu IIIT-H <possible.kh@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ecidadania-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 5 Mar 2013 00:17:39 +0530

*Hi,

I am a final year undergraduate of International Institute of Information
Technology, Hyderabad. I am planning to participate in this year GSoC and I
like to work for *e-cidadania* for my project. I am sending this mail to
this mailing group before official publishing of mentoring organization as
I am interested in the organisation. I am already familiar with python and
django framework.

Please suggest how can i contribute for *e-cidadania* and from where to
start ? ?

Thank You

Regards,
Himanshu Jain