[ecidadania-dev] Re: Created branch ecidadania-0.2

  • From: Praveen Kumar <praveen97uma@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ecidadania-dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2012 03:32:07 +0530

Hi Oscar!

I am fine with the milestones but I am more in favor of working with the
new directory
structure for GSoC as you said it is working. Doing all the work with the
old directory
structure for 0.1.5 release and then modifying all the code as per the new
dir structure
for 0.2 will involve a lot of effort, testing and bug fixing. Its my
personal opinion and the
final decision rests with you.

And the other question that I wanted to ask is if you will provide us the
commit access
to the git repository? The protocol of contribution to Melange was that we
were given
the commit access but we could push the changes only after the green signal
from the
developers i.e after they had reviewed them.

--
Cheers

Praveen