[eccotalk] Fwd: Politics as if people mattered

  • From: Chris Tyler <cjtbrocco@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Ecco <eccotalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 31 Dec 2015 13:31:34 +0000

FYI
Dear All,
Here is a unique opportunity to engage in meaningful dialogue with a
practising politician, an academic and a social activist, on the important
topic of how we as a society can reconcile the seemingly competing claims
of equality, freedom and social and economic justice. It should make for a
lively and interesting evening. I do hope you can come. It could well be
popular, so if you want to reserve a seat, please let me know.
On the following day, there will be a chance to explore ways of putting
ideas into actual practice.
Best wishes for the coming year.
Robert
PS Please send this round to those whom you think might be interested