[ebooktalk] Re: MORE GENERAL READING

  • From: "Shell" <shell@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ebooktalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 5 Jun 2013 09:32:52 +0100

I couldn't get on with John connolly at all. I read the first one when a friend
recommended it highly, but I found it not to my liking. It is amazing how many
fictional coppers are called Charlie Parker though. There is another whole
series and I read a book last month which had a smaller roll for another one.