[ebooktalk] Re: Kate Atkinson

  • From: "Trish Talbot" <trish@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ebooktalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 12 Jun 2013 16:26:25 +0100

Thanks, Ian, that's encouraging.  On reflection, I had decided to persevere
with it anyway, because I think it's an interesting and clever concept.
Yesterday, following a long reading session,  I had just got a bit tired of all
the mental contortions I was having to do, with rabbits dying then not dying,
maids having influenza and not having it, so on and so forth, but if you say it
gets easier to get involved in Ursula's lives as the book carries on, it gives
me hope.
Trish.