[ebooktalk] Re: Jeanette Winterson

  • From: Ian Macrae <ian.macrae1@xxxxxxx>
  • To: ebooktalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 9 Jun 2013 21:26:36 +0100

that's the decision I came to as well Trish.  I'm in one of my casting around
phases just now.  I started the Peter James that Dave sent but found it too
trivial and not not very well written.  Then I gave Year of wonders a go and am
having to percivere with that.  And I've just bought a cheepy from the Kindle
Store which may bale me out.