[ebooktalk] Re: H V Morton

  • From: "Tar Barrels" <tar.barrels@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ebooktalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 26 Jun 2013 10:47:24 +0100

Pele, I can see why they voted this way. He's not a writer in a hurry, so it
probably wouldn't suit anyone not already addicted to history.  His style is
ponderous, but through that comes a real love for the history of places he
visits, and he often puts things into context rather than just giving loads
of facts as some travel/history books do.
June