[ebooktalk] Re: Finished Kevin.

  • From: "Trish Talbot" <trish@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ebooktalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 14 May 2013 19:50:59 +0100

Shell, I'd have been surprised if you hadn't liked "Kevin", it's a
fascinating study of the characters in a  family, and builds up to an
amazing climax.
I fear you'll be disappointed with her other books, so far she hasn't
produced anything that comes anywhere near that one.  However, I have text
copies of "So Much For That" and "Double Fault" if you want them.
Trish.