[ebooktalk] Re: Diaries and To Serve Them.

  • From: "Shell" <shell@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ebooktalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 6 May 2013 08:50:22 +0100

That would be fascinating Alison.  I have heard of groups of people who collect
diaries and they are always hoping to find just one more year in a person's
life. I think I could seriously get into reading these. We were recently
reading some of my Dad's diaries that he kept when he was a teenager and they
were so interesting.  I wish he had kept them up throughout his life, though we
all suspect there are some dodgy things we will never know about his life on
the sea.  I think that's why I enjoyed Nella Last's War so much. It was so
interesting to read about the day to day life of someone living through a
difficult time.