[ebooktalk] Books discussed.

  • From: "Elaine Harris \(Rivendell\)" <elaineharris@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ebooktalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 18 Jun 2013 09:13:42 +1000

Clare, I forgot to comment on Kim. We did it for O level and I haven't read
it since. I suspect there were some references I didn't understand then but
I loved the writing.

I have finished "The Language of Others" by Clare Morrall and loved it; I
guessed the central theme long before it was revealed though not the ending.

Have just begun Winston Graham's autobiography; not sure yet though keep
reading in spite of too many split infinitives, pedant that I am. I can cope
where relevant for effect but too many become irksome and I annoy myself "by
mentally rearranging" the sentences!
Sorry.

Elaine