[ebooktalk] Books I added in May.

  • From: "Shell" <shell@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ebooktalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 6 Jun 2013 09:12:10 +0100

At the end of each month, I collect together all the books I've added to my
library and send them to my friend Jack, who has multiple disabilities and
struggles to download from other sources.  I thought I might post the link here
in case anyone else would be interested.  As I collect for various groups the
fiction books do not reflect my reading taste and some of the titles have adult
content. There is a grade number and a synopsis at the beginning of each book.
The grades are as follows.
1. converted from a commercial book and seems perfect.
2. Converted from a commercial book, but might have minor problems like missing
quotation marks etc.
3. A scanned copy that looks in good shape.
4. A scanned copy that isn't very good, but manageable.
 You may see some of David's scans in here as I know he does not mind me
sharing with Jack.
Here are the books added in May.
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/16812334/May%202013%20Books.zip