[eazycnc] Re: error on easycnc?

  • From: eazycnc <eazycnc@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: eazycnc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 15 Jun 2015 06:30:40 +0300

On 15 Jun 2015, at 02:16, Ken Johnson <bats059@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi, I keep getting this error

"Difference ( 1.8339057432832702) of start and end point distance
from center too high (>0.002) in arc interpolation. (line 5)"

when I try to run a g-code file in easycnc. The precise numbers vary
depending on which file I try, but the basic error is the same. When I
run the same files on other (trial version) programs, I get the
toolpath without any problems. One of the files is one of my own
drawings, the others are demo files that come with the various
programs to demonstrate their capabilites. All show the same error,
just slightly different numbers.

Has anyone else seen this problem, or have any ideas on what is wrong?

Thanks, Ken.

Hi Ken,

this is most likely because your Mach Setup / G-code / Incremental IJK
is wrong for the G-code file in question. Change that and try again.

Also, feel free to mail the offending file to me if if it does not
help.

br Kusti