[eazycnc] EazyCNC 0.0.0.24a has been released

  • From: eazycnc <eazycnc@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: eazycnc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 6 Jun 2015 09:33:24 +0300

Hi,

EazyCNC 0.0.0.24a has been released.

You can download it from here:

http://www.eazycnc.com/downloads/downloads.php

The release history is here:

http://www.eazycnc.com/documentation/eazycnc-revision-history.html

Also reproduced below.

Note that this version needs the new firmware version.

I have some confidence that this version can actually be used
for real milling and cutting. I've cut parts for a steam
tractor with it on my plasma cutter and Erik has cut
some test parts with his mill.

Thanks Erik for all your help and perseverance with the debugging!.

Two highlights of this release worth mentioning are:

• Interactive (MDI) execution of G-codes
• X and A axis motors can be paired to run in parallel

Have fun and be careful out there with machine tools!

with best regards Kusti

Version 0.0.0.24a -- 6.6.2015

Note!
• This version requires firmware version 1.5.6
New Features

• Optional pause (hold) is now supported with the M1 toggle switch in
the user interface
• A G-code comment of the form (PRINT, value of param 123 is #123) can
be used to print debug info to the console (press F12 to show the console)
• G-code can now by executed interactively by entering it into the
Status Display line
• G-code window bacnground is now green when the machining is in
progress
• A-axis can now be paired with X-axis to run two motors parallel
• ALT-CMD-S (on Mac OS X) or ALT-CTLR-S (on Windows/Linux) can be used
to save the configuration
Bug Fixes

• Fixed a bug that cause the G31 (linear probe) code not to work
• Fixed a bug caused inaccuracies by delaying execution of some of the
axis under certain conditions
• Fixed a bug that caused G-codes that did not specify all axis words
to move those axis
• Fixed a bug that sometimes caused paramer assignment (#number =
value) to fail in G-code programs
• Fixed a number of corner case issues related to tool table handling
• Fixed a bug that caused the feed rate display not to update according
to the G-code F-word
• Fixed a bug that caused old format (0) config files not to retain
'jog' parameter settings
• Changed default feed rate to 60 mm/min from 1 mm/min which caused
very slow operation
• Operator messages (G-code (MSG, message>/i>) display logic has been
improved
• Fixed a bug that made difficult to edit G-code in the editor window
• Fixed a bug that made impossible to enter values into DROs while
G-code was being executed
• Fixed a bug that caused G/M codes with decimals (like e.g. G91.1) not
to be recognized correctly