[eagleengineering] updates

  • From: Jasmine Durias <jamdurias@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: eagleengineering@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 17 Oct 2007 20:38:36 -0700 (PDT)

Hey Everyone,

  There are a lot of things that we need to start working on and get sorted out
by this coming meeting and the few weeks after:

  1. Everyone who has not yet submitted money for Hawaii to Ms. McIntyre should
get that in A.S.A.P!

  2. We need ALL the robots to be running for Open House on Nov. 4th.

  3. Tomorrow we will be taking down a list of everyone who wants to attend the
CSUN workshops. Lunch needs to be settled and emails were sent out regarding
pre-orders.

  4. The meetings need to be more student-lead. The people who are heading the
following projects will be expected to contribute updates and/or ideas at the
meeting starting TOMORROW:
    - MegaConference
  - Sally Ride Festival (Evaluation)
  - Regolith
  - VEX teams
  - Animation
  - Business Plan
  -YouTube Videos
  - anything else that someone feels they need to bring up

- Jasmine Durias