[eagleengineering] Re: gripper mod for atlanta

  • From: J K <stonefan527@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: eagleengineering@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 4 Apr 2005 17:25:15 -0700 (PDT)

That is really cool.  Something like that could've been helpful during the
finals because we couldn't get that one tetra off.  And also, Erika took the
pictures.

scott morgan <thriteenthmonkey@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
while you were all busy looking at your silly pictures

I was spending all of yesterday and most of today
building this(see attachments)

btw
who took those pictures?
how come all the pictures make me look like an idiot?

from The Scott

http://personals.yahoo.com

- Jeff Kane

Yahoo! Messenger