[eagleengineering] Re: Welcome Freshan, first meeting tuesday.

  • From: "Ryan Olufs" <r_olufs@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: eagleengineering@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 14 Sep 2005 13:35:30 -0700

Hi Ms. Mcintyre, I know i haven't really kept in touch that well, but i do still read these e-mails when i can, sorry i wasnt there to help earlier this year, i got off late from the recruiters, and i couldnt remember hwo to get down there. Anyways i just wanted to e-mail you and say that i still would like to help the team when i can, i realize i can not help htat much, and i am being deplyed in late oct and will be gone for a year, but if there is every anythign i can do, don't hesitate to ask. Really enjoyed the time with the team hope they are all doing great,
Ryan

From: "Nancy McIntyre" <nmcintyre@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <eagleengineering@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [eagleengineering] Re: Welcome Freshan, first meeting tuesday.
Date: Mon, 12 Sep 2005 07:10:52 -0700

I have asked Michael to remove you from the list.

-Miss McIntyre

  _____