[eagleengineering] Turbo and Precision Control for the Arm

  • From: "art connolly" <connollyar@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <eagleengineering@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 7 Apr 2005 19:59:19 -0700

I tried sending this out two nights ago, but my e-mail server has been giving
me fits... so....

I do have a concern with turbo on the arm at the lower angles - it already goes
really fast down there.  More precision (slower) control of the arm at the
higher angles, coupled with mentor or driver calling out Tetra On Board light
on/off might help when we are placing the tetra on the goal; its worth a try.

Art Connolly