[eagleengineering] Re: Team Update 20 and also VEX question

  • From: scott morgan <thriteenthmonkey@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: eagleengineering@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 18 Apr 2005 17:32:50 -0700 (PDT)

hey jeff did they penalize that one team for that?
you know when they practicaly killed you?
as i remember they were on the opposing alliance

<eagleengineering@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>Subject: [eagleengineering] Team Update 20 and also
VEX question
>Date: Fri, 15 Apr 2005 15:50:33 -0700 (PDT)
>
>Hey guys,
>They actually are going to install safety barriers
over the driver's stations at Atlanta.  So then that
will eliminate the penalty of having a tetra hanging
over the driver stations, even though we never got
penalized for that.  They also have revised the 30 pt.
team update.  And also, just making sure and all, but
are we VEX team 47 or 49??

http://mail.yahoo.com