[eagleengineering] T-Shirts

  • From: Jeff Kane <stonefan527@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Eagle Engineering <eagleengineering@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 10 May 2005 18:10:46 -0700 (PDT)

Hey,
Regarding T-shirts, my aunt knows someone in Sacramento that is willing to make
us the T-shirts for FREE.  She needs the design by May 16, because that is when
she will be going up to Sacramento and will be returning a few days after the
San Diego Scrimmage with the T-shirts.  Wednesday, May 11, tomorrow, we should
start thinking about different designs we would like on the shirt and also the
list that Scott had made.

See you all tomorrow,
-Jeff