[eagleengineering] Re: Pictures please

  • From: Erika Oblea <smarty_eko@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: eagleengineering@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 3 May 2005 17:13:19 -0700 (PDT)

i sent u pics
but if u need more....go to my photobucket page...and they are all there

if u need even more from the 100 pics i uploaded of the la regional

i'll try and upload the other 50 from atalanta i took...maybe..

~erika

btw, michael, BAWLS are not good for you.

BigHeavenlyEyes@xxxxxxx wrote:
Greetings fellow hott robotics team members,

i am making a picture slide show of the SEASON on powerpoint.
I need more pictures!!!!!!
so if anyone has ANY pictures of ANYthing please send them to me
and only send them to my email so ppl won't get annoyed
bigheavenlyeyes@xxxxxxx

they can be from :
robot building
chatsworth scrimmage
la regional
atlanta
any of the jpl/northrupp grumman/special days

They can be serious/funny.
i want to make this cool
so i am taking suggestions: music? order? captions? titles? background?

please respond
thank you,
Shawdi

PS: if you can, can you please reduce them to small sizes before u send them
because my computer is Incredibly SLOW and it'll take forever to download them

thanks

:-* boos
"life lasts only two days"

http://mail.yahoo.com