[eagleengineering] People still talk about us. I love it!

  • From: Jeff Kane <stonefan527@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Eagle Engineering <eagleengineering@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 19 Aug 2006 23:25:23 -0700 (PDT)

On Chiefdelphi, on a Chelsea High School Robosumo competition, there was this
post:

We recieved a flyer for this in Atlanta. I didn't look at it too long, so I was
assuming teams would be bringing their FRC robots and using them to Sumo.

 If that was the case, all we'd need is 1138 to come up from California and
dominate the competition.

 It would be very fun and interesting to see and compete in, but NH is a bit
far from MI.

Jeff